Friday, October 12, 2007

EL FREGO - IF "EXTREMES"

My friend Yannis the other day suggested over coffee that we should do an illo about EL GRECO. So taking up his challenge and combining a portrait of the great master with the portrait of a great frog, voila ! I present you, EL FREGO !!!

Enjoy !

p.s

(I really hate painting neck collars, :-p)

p.s 2

I completed this one on Friday noon while the topic on IF was still "Open". Then I saw the topic for this week is "EXTREMES"...So , here is my Extreme Portrait ! Two birds with one stone...and one lazy frog...;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

xexexe EL FREGO :D

Anonymous said...

gamato!skotwnesai telika sth douleia arxo e?

Stilos said...

Πολύ καλό!!!!!
Εγώ για πλάκα το είπα, τώρα πρέπει να φτιάξω και εγώ κάτι..καιεχω και δουλειές, δεν τεμπελιάζω ζωγραφίζοντας..

Willie Baronet said...

Kermit is my hero! I base my life on The Rainbow Connection. ;-)

murphy girl said...

the muppets don't get nearly the attention they deserve! this is brilliant! thanks for the smile it brought to my face!

Anonymous said...

kermit rules. Great painting.

Vera Pino said...

jajaja, I love your stile, very funny!

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Kermie!!!! Really fun stuff. It ain't easy bein' green.

Focus_ret said...

Fun illustration!